Clean Up Day
The Annual City Wide Spring Clean-Up will be held on Saturday, May 11, 2019. All items must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. Yard waste and bulky items will be picked up.
The City has contracted with Republic Services to pick up all items curbside so the residents do not have to deliver the larger items to the Public Works Facility. Please note, the Public Works Facility will not be accepting materials and will be closed on cleanup day.
Items picked up curbside with coupon attached:
- Appliances (washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, stove, etc) $38.00 each
- Tires $12.00 each
- TVs $45.00 each
- Small box of miscellaneous electronics $25.00 each
- Electronics $25.00 each
- Window Air Conditioners $40.00 each
- Large bulky items such as couch, loveseat, chair, bookcase, mattress, boxspring, carpet (8 by 12-feet - must be rolled up and cut into 3 by 3-foot pieces) $35 each
Coupons are available for purchase at City Hall during regular office hours, Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: City Hall will not be open Friday, May 10th for purchasing coupons. Please plan accordingly.
Items Not Accepted:
Motor oil, paint, cement, railroad ties and hazardous materials.
Items Picked up Curbside without a Coupon:
- Normal household trash service
- Small pieces of furniture
- Grills, toilets, sinks
- Weeds, leaves, lawn clippings (bagged in compostable bag and placed separate from other items)
- Brush and limbs (must be bundled in lengths of 4 feet or less)