Vote by mail: how to apply for a ballot
You can apply online.
Print and complete an absentee ballot application (PDF).
Return your completed application by:
- Mail – Hennepin County Elections, Government Center, 300 S. 6th St MC 012, Minneapolis, MN 55487-0012
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax – 612-348-2151
Vote in person
Keep your community safe, consider voting absentee by mail.
In-person at your local election office
Excelsior City Hall, 339 Third Street, Excelsior, MN 55331
Absentee Voting at Excelsior City Hall will begin on Monday, June 27th - Offices closed on Fridays. Absentee Voting at City Hall on Saturday, August 6 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
At the Hennepin County Government Center (skyway level)
- June 24– August 5: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- August 6: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- August 8: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.