ORGANICS RECYCLING REBATE PROGRAM
The City of Excelsior is encouraging adoption of organics recycling by offering a rebate – up to $200 - to residents who sign up for organics service April 2022 – December 2022 through Republic Services.
- Rebates for organics recycling subscriptions are for the actual cost of service April 2022 – December 2022, up to a $200 maximum rebate for the 2022 year.
- Funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Residents must show proof that organics recycling service was signed up for during the listed dates.
- Rebate is applied to residential utility bill accounts. No checks are issued.
- Program is for residents only, no businesses or HOAs may apply. Individuals/households who live in an HOA are eligible for a rebate as long as they meet the documentation requirements below.
- Every effort will be made to close application form prior to funds being exhausted; however, submitted applications may be denied due to lack of funds.
- Any applications denied due to lack of funds are held in queue until the next round of funds are available for distribution.
- City has the right to discontinue or amend rebate program at any time.
- Copy of itemized quarterly invoice or receipt from Republic Services noting the addition of organics recycling service, with the resident’s name, address, and date.
- Non-itemized receipts are not accepted.
The form can be completed online by clicking here.
For additional information please call City Hall at 952-474-5233.